You have an idea for an app. Maybe you’ve even made some sketches or you have the full wireframes done. Now it’s time to hire a developer…but you don’t have any idea where to begin.
In this episode of the podcast, I share exactly what you need to do to get an app in the app store. We start with your mockups then move into finding a developer, communicating with that developer, and submitting your app. This is the entire process.
If you’re ready to finally get that app in the app store, listen in.
Here’s what I talk about:
- The real goal of mockups and wireframes
- My method for finding a developer that doesn’t use Elance or Odesk
- Why you should never spend money on an NDA (but send one anyway)
- Why your developer won’t steal your idea
- How to tell if you’re getting quality code
- What you need to know about agile development
- Methods for submitting your app once it’s complete
- The mysterious app review process
Links mentioned in this show include:
Did you enjoy this episode? Thank me by sharing it on Twitter!
If you thought this episode of the podcast was interesting, take a few seconds and let me know by clicking the link below to share via Twitter (you can edit the tweet first):
Have you worked with a freelance developer? Let me know in the comments below!
Can’t get enough?
There’s a new episode every week, so subscribe to stay in the loop! I have some amazing guests lined up that you won’t want to miss!
If you have a moment, I’d also really appreciate you leaving an honest rating and review of the Novice No Longer podcast. It helps immensely with iTunes search and ranking, and helps other people discover this new show. You can rate it by clicking here.
The Novice No Longer Podcast intro music was composed by the talented Will Larche.
Thanks again for listening!