How to launch your own website
In this free video course, I walk you through the process of starting your own website. In the first (six-minute!) video of the series, I show you how to purchase hosting, get a free domain name, and install WordPress. In the rest of the video course, I teach you to become a WordPress master.
The digital course covers:
- The changes you need to make for every new WordPress install
- Posts vs pages, and how to make each of them
- How to optimize your blog for search engines and how to create SEO-friendly content
- Categories and tags, and how to use each of them
- The difference between menus and widgets, and how to customize them
- How to find an amazing theme and install it with one click
- Everything you need to know about plugins: where to find them and where not to find them
WorkBurst for OS X
WorkBurst is a productivity app for OS X. It’s a menu bar application that breaks your work into 15-minute chunks, each with a five-minute break in between. Every four cycles, you get a longer 10-minute break.
The best part about WorkBurst is the screen dimming. When it’s time for a break, your screen will automatically adjust to 20 percent brightness. This encourages you to get up and look away from the screen, greatly reducing eye strain.
I created WorkBurst for me, but I thought you might want to try it, too.
I want to make getting an app in the App Store as straightforward as possible. My online course will give you everything you need to go from zero experience to submitting an app to the App Store. If you have no idea where to start, my online course will get you to the next level and keep going until you have a finished product in your hands.
The digital course includes:
- Hours of video content
- Slides for the entire course
- Worksheets for developing your idea
- My exact scripts for hiring and managing freelancers
- Example PDF mockup files
- Full transcriptions and audio versions
8 Things to Learn Before Making Your App
Good mobile apps are built with a solid foundation. If this is your first time designing an application, you may not have all the knowledge to really optimize your time and make the most out of your money.
When I began working on my first app, Reader Tracker, I couldn’t even ask questions because I didn’t know what questions to ask. I wrote this book to help others who are in the same situation as me.
This isn’t just a compilation of old blog entries that I’ve compiled together into an ebook. You’re getting entirely original content that you won’t find anywhere else on the web.
Best of all, I want to give it to you free.